In the year 2011, Lab One has launched a Blood Bank named Lab One Blood Bank which is registered under govt. registration (Reg. No. 45). Whole Blood, Apheresis Platelet, Platelet Concentrate, Plasma Exchange, Random Platelet, Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP), Red Cell Concentrate, cryoprecipitate and other blood products are available in our Blood Bank. To fulfill the demand of blood & blood products for the patients in this hospital, we have own Blood Bank & Blood Donor Club. We ensure safe blood transfusion 24 hours by collecting safe blood after five important screening tests (HIV, HCV, HBs Ag, VDRL and MP).
- To collect blood of all groups from voluntary blood donors for critical patients who are in dire need of blood.
- To preserve collected blood maintaining all required conditions.
- To set up a modern blood bank with all required facilities.
- To encourage voluntary blood donation & to maintain donor registry for common & rare blood groups.
- To establish cooperation with other blood banks & voluntary blood donor clubs at national & International.
Available Blood & Blood Products at Lab One Blood Bank
RCC (Red Cell Concentrate)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
FFP (Fresh Frozen Plasma)